BRO Recruitment 2021
Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF)
Invites purposes from Male Indian Nationals for recruitment of Multi Skilled Worker, Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant and Store Keeper for filling up 540 vacancies.
- Draughtsman – 43 Posts
- Supervisor Store – 11 Posts
- Radio Mechanic – 4 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 1 Post
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) – 100 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 150 Posts
- Store Keeper Technical – 150 Posts
- 18 to 25 years for Multi Skilled Worker
- 18 to 27 years for all different posts.
- Draughtsman: Pay Level 5 ₹ 29200-92300/-
- Supervisor Store: Pay Level 4 ₹ 25500-81100/-
- Radio Mechanic: Pay Level 4 ₹ 25500-81100/-
- Lab Assistant: Pay Level 3 ₹ 21700-69100/-
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): Pay Level 1 ₹ 18000-56900/-
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Pay Level 1 ₹ 18000-56900/-
- Store Keeper Technical: Pay Level 2 ₹ 19900-63200/-
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical Test (Trade Test)
- Written Test
- ₹ 50/- for General, EWSs together with Ex-Servicemen and OBC candidates.
- No payment for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped individuals.
- The payment might be made by means of on-line fee mode.
How to Apply: Candidate ought to submit the appliance in prescribed format solely and should signal on the prescribed locations. Application must be on good high quality A4 measurement bond (75 GSM) paper utilizing one facet solely. The Candidates are required to tremendous scribe the phrase APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________ on the highest of the envelope whereas sending the appliance type. The Completed purposes must be submitted in order to achieve to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune-411 015 inside 45 days from the date of commercial (dated twentieth February 2021 Issue). The final date could also be 05/04/2021) and 60 days from the candidates these within the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
Logon to: http://www.bro.gov.in/WriteReadData/linkimages/4614759373-1.pdf for extra detailed data.