This bold tech start-up have developed a novel software program that gives a diary administration system for impartial hospitality and tourism companies. These vary from B&Bs and small inns, to shepherd’s huts and windmills! This is a incredible time to hitch the workforce as a result of anticipated post-Covid reserving increase.
The software program permits purchasers to handle calendars, take funds and promote on a number of exterior reserving websites on the contact of a button. They have a big, rising, world shopper base of over 18,000 and had a turnover of £25 million in 2017.
This is a incredible alternative for a high grad to enter a fast-growing firm with a start-up really feel. Working inside a sociable workforce, you can be liable for on-boarding, activating purchasers’ accounts and serving to to get them up and operating with the software program.
You would be the first individual the shopper will converse with on the firm. Therefore, you can be liable for making a optimistic impression and making certain buyer success from the phrase go. The concept is to set clients up on the system and maximise the worth they obtain from utilising the software program to its full potential, so it boosts their enterprise and encourages site visitors to their on-line content material.
- Taking possession of recent clients.
- Training clients to make use of the software program.
- Helping clients to maximise the worth they get from the software program.
- Resolving any technical points with implementation, or escalating to technical groups the place applicable.
- Updating data and utilising the corporate’s buyer relationship administration system.
- Creating coaching plans and methodologies.
- Updating documentation to assist shopper coaching.
- 2:1 or equal diploma.
- 1-2 years post-university expertise in a high-pressure setting.
- Work expertise or internships throughout the journey or hospitality business most popular.
- Basic coding abilities a bonus however not important.
- A second language is a bonus, however certainly not important.