This thrilling engineering software program firm offers merchandise and consulting providers to help shoppers with the design of electronics and knowledge centres.
They wish to develop their engineering division and are in search of a STEM graduate with submit college expertise in a transferrable function, to work with them as a marketing consultant engineer. You could be a part of a dynamic staff, in a diversified function with an thrilling array of alternatives.
The work will contain..
- Simulation of information centres and their supporting infrastructure, utilising their proprietary CFD and engineering simulation software program
- Consultancy providers for high-profile clients
- Simulation and analyses, web site surveys, reporting and presenting
- Providing technical information and demos in gross sales demonstrations
- Supporting post-sales: product and engineering help
- Assisting with design and check of latest and up to date software program options
- Preparing and presenting product coaching programs
The function is to start out ASAP and relies of their London workplace (presently WFH). Training will likely be on the job and you’ll have the chance to make an affect on consumer tasks from day one.
- 2:1 stage equal or above in a STEM topic, mechanical engineering is good
- Up to 2 years (minimal 6 months) expertise in a transferrable engineering technical consultancy function since leaving uni
- Knowledge of CFD and fluid or thermo-dynamics
- Excellent communication and presentation expertise
- An outgoing character
- Proactive in nature
- Ambitious and pushed