At Explore Learning, our mission is to vary kids’s lives by nurturing the abilities and attitudes to grow to be fearless learners. We are searching for passionate and provoking folks to steer and handle our vibrant centres and make a distinction to the youngsters that attend.
As an Assistant Director, you’ll:
- Build robust, lasting relationships
- Show drive and ambition, embracing new challenges
- Inspire others to be one of the best they are often
There is not any typical day in one in all our centres; you’ll be able to look forward to finding your self doing an enormous vary of various issues to make your centre one of the best it may be. These embrace:
- Business Ownership – You’ll take possession of your centre’s status, development and total efficiency.
- Education Delivery – You’ll influence kids’s studying daily, delivering an excellent service to all of your members.
- Leadership – You’ll lead, interact and develop your self and your group; utilizing each alternative to encourage them to be one of the best they are often.
- Customer Service – You’ll be buyer centric; offering one of the best buyer expertise for potential, new and current households.
Why work at Explore Learning?
- We’re an award-winning maths and English tuition supplier, supporting 4-14 12 months outdated’s after-school and on the weekends in a dynamic and interesting setting – each in-centre and on-line.
- We’ve been doing this brilliantly for over 16 years and our success is fueled by our unimaginable individuals who every play an element in bringing our mission to life.
- We are pleased with what we do, and we’re dedicated to getting it proper for each youngster, daily.
- We ship an enormous quantity of sensible coaching to make sure you develop and progress each personally and professionally.
- Since we launched, we’ve got supported over 250,000 kids to grow to be fearless learners. We create a welcoming setting the place every particular person feels part of our Explore Learning household.
Explore Learning is dedicated to safeguarding and selling the welfare of youngsters and younger folks and expects all workers to share this dedication. All candidates shall be anticipated to undertake employment checks, a Disclosure and Barring Service test and supply earlier employment references.
Salary: £23,000 – £26,500 depending on centre location Hours: Our workers are there to help our members after faculty and on the weekends. You’ll be working Tuesday – Saturday and a combination of 11am-8pm within the week, and 9am to 6pm on the weekend.
As a results of COVID-19, chances are you’ll briefly spend a few of your time working in your centre, and a while working from house.