This firm is an award-winning, specialist B2B PR company and a number one organisation of their sector. They run a mixture of conventional media relations campaigns and social media exercise for purchasers in technical markets.
They have had a profitable yr by way of enterprise growth regardless of COVID-19, so are actually trying so as to add to their rising groups – might you be the individual they’re on the lookout for?
As an account govt your principal accountability might be to ship in your collection of purchasers inside the enterprise, with the assist from the account assistant, and additionally, you will be supporting the account managers with their processes as properly.
Key tasks embody:
- Designing communication methods to your purchasers and implementing them
- Generating media relations and pitching tales to journalists
- Writing content material for press releases and information tales
- Assisting with the corporate’s general advertising and marketing technique via social media
This function is absolutely distant in step with authorities restrictions, with versatile working choices out there as soon as restrictions begin to be lifted.
- Healthcare plan and pension
- Up to 29 days vacation and a late begin in your birthday
- Performance bonuses
- ‘Get match’ programme
- Early end on the final Friday of the month
- Sociable firm tradition
What do You Need?
- A 2:1 or above (or equal) in a related diploma topic resembling humanities, PR and communications, media, advertising and marketing, or a background in STEM
- Candidates should have no less than 6 months expertise in a PR or communications function, ideally in B2B, whether or not that is via a placement yr, internship, or work expertise
- An energetic curiosity in technical markets resembling engineering, manufacturing, and know-how which could be demonstrated