This firm is a number one infrastructure design and transport planning consultancy based mostly within the South West. Their massive workforce of certified civil engineers present fine quality providers in freeway and drainage design, flood threat assessments, visitors engineering and undertaking administration. They work for a spread of excessive profile builders throughout numerous totally different sectors, together with main supermarkets, oil firms and governments amongst others.
This is an extremely assorted and progressive function inside a good firm centered on supporting you in changing into a totally chartered engineer.
As a graduate engineer you possibly can count on to be concerned in an array of duties, from visiting purchasers onsite, to creating your technical expertise utilizing design software program by way of to writing technical stories.
The function will embrace:
- Exciting tasks with many various purchasers, starting from freeway design to drainage and flood threat assessments
- Great coaching and growth alternatives to achieve publicity to totally different features of infrastructure design and engineering
- Working carefully with senior engineers and administrators
- A pleasant and sociable workforce environment
- Opportunity to progress throughout the firm and acquire extra accountability on tasks
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- A level, or equal, in civil engineering (grasp’s stage fascinating)
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD
- Ability to work properly in a workforce
- Excellent communication expertise
- Any skilled expertise, together with by way of placements or internships can be useful
- Driving licence preferrred
Desired But Not Essential:
- Experience in highways design or infrastructure engineering.
- Modules specializing in flood-risk, highways design and flood modelling.