An wonderful alternative to affix an impartial convention and occasions firm that produces occasions internationally.
A convention producer is liable for producing the mental content material that goes into creating thrilling conferences and occasions in a selected business. Please notice that that is not an occasions administration position.
- Researching into the monetary markets, taking a look at subjects reminiscent of funding banking, danger administration (monetary and non-financial), monetary fraud and crime, and expertise.
- Conducting each desk-based and phone-based analysis.
- Networking with high-profile business executives inside the monetary business, and welcoming them to talk on the occasions.
- Writing up analysis right into a convention agenda.
Why This Role?
- Variety: You will work on a lot of totally different occasions in your first 12 months inside totally different areas of the monetary business; largely digital occasions for now, however they’re anticipating reside occasions to return again in the direction of the top of subsequent 12 months.
- Project Management: Working by yourself initiatives from start-to-finish, and dealing to deadlines.
- Communication: Opportunity to community with high-profile business executives and construct enterprise relationships with them.
- Travel: There a a lot of alternatives to journey with the position to the occasions as soon as they’ve been put collectively (and as soon as it’s COVID safe!)
What do You Need?
- A 2:2 or above (or equal) in a related diploma topic, reminiscent of History, Politics, English, Business, or Geography.
- Candidates with some industrial expertise in gross sales, occasions, or media are strongly inspired to use.
- Good written and verbal communication expertise.
- Ideally, candidates can be native or commutable to the Hertfordshire space, nevertheless this can be a bonus.