This thrilling engineering software program firm offers merchandise and consulting providers to help shoppers with the design of electronics and information centres.
They want to broaden their engineering division this summer season and are on the lookout for an engineering graduate to work with them as a guide engineer. You could be a part of a dynamic workforce, in a diversified function with an thrilling array of alternatives.
The work will contain..
- Simulation of knowledge centres and their supporting infrastructure, utilising their proprietary CFD and engineering simulation software program
- Consultancy providers for high-profile prospects
- Simulation and analyses, web site surveys, reporting and presenting
- Providing technical information and demos in gross sales demonstrations
- Supporting post-sales: product and engineering help
- Assisting with design and take a look at of recent and up to date software program options
- Preparing and presenting product coaching programs
The function is to start out as quickly as potential in the summertime and is predicated of their London workplace (at the moment WFH). Training will likely be on the job and you’ll have the chance to make an impression on shopper initiatives from day one.
- 2:1 stage equal or above in a STEM topic, mechanical engineering is right
- Knowledge of CFD and fluid or thermo-dynamics
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- An outgoing character
- Proactive in nature
- Ambitious and pushed