Graduate scheme in B2B area gross sales within the FMCG trade. Start date 2nd August
Established in 1996 and with a present turnover of £6m, this ahead pondering meals and drinks refreshments enterprise want to double within the subsequent 5 years.
Their response to the pandemic was to spend extra on advertising when their opponents spent much less, and to maintain on all workers as an alternative of putting them on furlough. This has led to a document gross sales for quarter 4 of 2020 whereas opponents wrestle.
As effectively as offering an ideal service for his or her purchasers, they’re obsessed with moral sourcing, environmental duty and neighborhood funding. In addition to sponsorship of native sports activities groups, they allocate a portion of their earnings to Macmillan Cancer Support, Teenage Cancer Trust, Oxfordshire Animal Sanctuary and the native homeless shelter.
- You might be becoming a member of a coaching group of 6-7 latest graduates, because the enterprise appears to be like to proceed to spice up its gross sales power.
- The function is a mixture of workplace based mostly telephone gross sales and area based mostly gross sales consultations. Mondays and Wednesdays are telephone days, Tuesdays and Thursdays are assembly days (topic to lockdown restrictions), and Fridays rely on workload and pipeline.
- Initial 12 weeks of modular coaching together with classroom based mostly coaching and shadowing, with modules getting repeated all through yr one and steady studying afterwards.
- With a concentrate on growing new purchasers you’ll study their merchandise, the enterprise mannequin, the trade, contract negotiation, compliance and key account administration.
- After a yr you’ll transfer into a brand new enterprise gross sales or account administration function.
- Longer time period development because the enterprise grows could be into key accounts, coaching, administration and directing.
The wage is £24.5K + fee + £4,800 pa automotive allowance bills. It could be thought-about a failure to earn lower than £35k in your first yr. The enterprise invests closely in social occasions together with Ascot and Silverstone, and can accomplish that once more when secure to take action.
- On course for not less than a 2.1 or equal in your diploma.
- Driving license.
- Living inside or pleased to relocate to a commutable distance to Oxford.
- Evidence of excessive achievements exterior of labor and schooling.
- Ambition to develop your profession in a rising enterprise.