Our consumer is a quickly rising, market main supplier of medical services and products. The firm is targeted totally on the healthcare sector, pharmaceutical and medical machine clients. They function each within the UK and abroad and are a FTSE 250 firm.
Graduate Operations Management Scheme – Medical Device Sector
We have an unique alternative for a graduate to hitch a unbelievable rotational graduate scheme specialising in operations administration. We need formidable graduates who’ll carry enthusiasm, drive, and contemporary pondering to assist propel the enterprise ahead. You will undertake a collection of placements lasting as much as 12 months at a time and can undertake quite a lot of job roles and initiatives.
This might embrace:
- Directly contributing to the administration of a facility
- Obtaining direct line administration expertise
- Creating optimum manufacturing schedules for an irradiation facility
- Delivering initiatives to assist enhance efficiencies
- Engaging instantly with our buyer base
- Contributing to the event of our tradition of lean and steady enchancment
- Learning how you can successfully handle well being and security
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the irradiation course of and sterilisation business
- Preparing statistics that may display the efficiency of the location
So What’s Special About This Role?
- A two yr rotational scheme which goals to construct the managers of the longer term
- Variety – you’ll have publicity to a number of areas of the enterprise
- Real initiatives, actual duty, tangible outcomes
- Exposure to senior administration from day one
- Competitive wage, c. 28-29K Euros
Essential Skills – What are We Looking For?
- A commercially minded science, maths or engineering graduate with a minimal of a 2:1 or equal
- Analytical, logical, inquisitive, downside solvers who’re prepared to problem utilizing revolutionary pondering
- Strong management potential; extra-curricular exercise, positions of duty and work expertise
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Note: Interviews will probably be held in June with evaluation centres in July. The function will begin in September.