Want to work for a corporation that has been persistently listed within the 100 most worthwhile recruitment companies?
Set up in 2010 by two very skilled and prime billing recruitment professionals, they’re an IT, Consultancy and enterprise change recruitment specialist. They had been established to offer expertise for high-end boutique companies and, because of progress over the 2020 interval, they’re wanting rent graduates for each quick and summer season begins.
Based of their fashionable workplace in Hove, you’ll be a part of the supply aspect of the enterprise which focuses on the search and collection of the very best expertise inside the insurance coverage, funding and asset administration, banking, authorized, digital, and media and leisure sectors. They have additionally lately arrange a really profitable consultancy aspect of the enterprise so additionally, you will work on varied consulting tasks, typically offering complete groups for international purchasers.
What they provide:
- A really sociable and enjoyable setting with a pool desk, beer fridge, PlayStation 4, costume down coverage and an workplace canine!
- They had common nights out for drinks, month-to-month and yearly occasions, which is able to resume post-covid. They have beforehand been to Cyprus, and are planning to go to Greece, once more as soon as covid permits.
- You’ll obtain one-on-one coaching with a devoted coaching supervisor and full assist out of your crew.
- Multiple development paths that might see you development into consideration administration or enterprise improvement.
- Reward based mostly ambiance with financial incentives and a ‘spin the motivation wheel’ each time you make a deal.
- An thrilling fee construction that might see you incomes 30K+ in your first yr.
-To be residing within the Brighton or Hove space or keen to relocate.
-Open on profile, with the situation that you’re excited to earn and construct a profession for your self in recruitment.
-Degree-level training. Open on diploma subjectgroup with a minimal of a 2.2 grade.