Want to hitch a start-up life science recruitment agency that has already generated 1 million in income since final yr?
GRB are working with an thrilling life science recruitment firm that want to take their first cohort of graduates into the enterprise for summer season begins. They work throughout the worldwide life science advisory sector, putting executives (with 100k+ salaries) inside company technique, market entry, HEOR and specialist consultancies.
This is a superb alternative to hitch a start-up that’s simply getting into their first part of development!
You’ll work in a supply place, which implies that you will be discovering and assembly with among the greatest expertise of their markets.
- Working one-one with the administrators of the corporate, you will have dwell vacancies to work on from day one.
- No chilly calling due to the extent they headhunt (recruit) at, so you will be organising conferences with very senior candidates, with an intention to actually perceive their expertise and matching them to the right positions.
- Building a community of candidates and establishing your individual relationships with their purchasers.
- Learning their markets, accumulating market intelligence and enterprise leads.
- Really relaxed tradition, not company and they’re on the lookout for the graduates who’re getting into the corporate to assist develop their tradition.
- One-on-one coaching with the administrators of the corporate who’ve years value of expertise creating trainees internationally.
- Working with world corporations and worldwide recruitment initiatives, alternatives for worldwide journey, when Covid permits.
- Incentives: Annual journey overseas (planning on Vegas later this yr), dinners, days out, money prizes, sports activities groups. Lots of concepts for incentives are nonetheless being developed.
- Competitive fee construction that lets you earn as much as 40% of offers (which will be as much as 75k in worth). Your OTE in your first yr could be 35K however with the potential to earn extra!
- Open to any diploma group, with a 2.2 or equal minimal. However, you have to be curious to be taught.
- Strong communication expertise, assured when chatting with executives with over 10 years of expertise.
- Ambitious to earn and progress.
- An curiosity within the life science industries.
- Competitive – examples could possibly be in work (fee based mostly position), diploma, sports activities or different pursuits.
- Life science diploma or backgrounds are desired.