Jumpstart is the UK’s solely start-up graduate programme.
Jumpstart is a selective programme that trains and matches early careerists with essentially the most thrilling start-ups within the UK. If accepted onto the programme, you’ve got entry to our unique checklist of start-up companions, who current to you in regards to the roles they’re providing, so you may select the one which is best for you. Once your position is secured, we put you thru a week-long coaching course, that will help you excel from day one. After beginning your job, you’ll have entry to our rising alumni community in addition to the mentorship & assist Jumpstart supplies. We are in search of candidates that need to begin on seventeenth May 2021.
Whether you studied English or Engineering, Computer Science or Spanish, our programme offers you the talents and alternative to thrive within the start-up that fits you greatest.
How it really works
1. Start-up pitches: Every month we select the 30 most enjoyable, socially impactful and best-paid start-ups to pitch to you about themselves and the position they’re hiring in order that they’re in with an opportunity of hiring you.
2. Fast monitor to interview: You will go straight to interview with the start-ups of your alternative. At Jumpstart we offer bespoke interview coaching, and recommendation on start-up decisions that will help you each step of the best way.
3. Training: Once your position is secured, we put you thru a week-long coaching boot camp that teaches you a very powerful issues to be efficient in a fast-growing start-up. Modules cowl excel, managing your supervisor, fixing start-up issues, and far more.
4. Ongoing mentorship, coaching and assist: We take one of the best bits of massive company graduate schemes (like coaching, community and mentorship) and mix them with start-ups. You will be a part of your start-up amongst a cohort of different graduates in different start-ups, and Jumpstart supplies ongoing mentorship, coaching, social occasions, and a fast-growing alumni community.
The roles you may work in:
Whether you studied English or Engineering, Physics or Portuguese, our programme offers you the talents and alternative to thrive in a task within the start-up that fits you greatest. Generally talking, the 4 commonest roles are:
- Founders affiliate (Generalist): Work hand in hand with the start-up’s founder on vital strategic initiatives. This position is an distinctive coaching floor since you get publicity to all the enterprise – whether or not that be in advertising and marketing, operations, gross sales, product, technique and so forth. Over time, you’ll specialise and certain kind a part of the senior management inside a few years.
- Marketing: Communicate with prospects about your product in partaking methods throughout your on-line channels
- Operations: Make certain that the corporate retains working whereas concurrently difficult the established order to redefine how issues are executed. Expect to be thrown into something and every little thing. Operations folks are usually analytical and process-oriented, but in addition extremely pragmatic.
- Business analyst: Extract key insights from information and crucially, inform a narrative with it. Crunch the info to search out out methods to enhance merchandise, make enterprise forecasts and determine operational points.
Not certain which position you need to be in? That’s effective! Apply to the programme and we are going to make it easier to discover the correct position in the correct start-up. What’s extra, start-up roles are inherently versatile. So beginning in a single factor could be the excellent stepping stone to one thing else.
- Are extremely proactive and prepared to be taught independently.
- Are prepared to roll up their sleeves to get the job executed.
- Are wonderful communicators.
- Can work in fast-paced environments.
- See the demand for disruption in conventional industries and need to assist make it occur!
The job might be full time, 5 days per week. All roles have a minimal wage of £25,000 with a mean of £28,000 (in addition to fairness choices which can be typically included). Across the 4 programmes we’ve got run thus far, 90% of our grads safe a minimum of one position inside 2 weeks.
How to use:
Step 1:Register in 30 seconds by clicking “Apply Now”
Step 2: Complete written questions
Step 3: Interview with Jumpstart
We run ongoing programmes, so you may apply for programmes ranging from May 2021 by means of to 2022.