Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
High Court of Maras (MHC)
Invites on-line functions from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Assistant Programmer for refill 46 vacancies, ruled by the Madras High Court Technical Manpower (Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 2017.
NOTIFICATION NO. 17/2021
- Assistant Programmer – 46 Posts, Pay Scale: Pay Level-13: ₹ 35900-113500/-
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2021)
- For Reserved Category – 18 to 35 years
- For Others / Unreserved classes – 18 to 30 years
- For In-Service candidates – 18 to 45 years
Place of Posting: The principal seat of High Court, Madras at Chennai or on the Madurai Bench of Madras High Court, Madurai or at every other District within the State of Tamil Nadu and are additionally liable to be transferred from one place to different at any time, relying on the executive wants and exigencies.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- ₹ 1,000/- in case of BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others / UR Candidates.
- No charge for SC/ ST class candidates.
- Differently Abled Person sand Destitute Widows of all castes.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates apply on-line by Madras High Court Recruitment Portal (mhc.tn.gov.in / jrchcmap.onlineregistrationform.org). The final date for registration, fee of Registration Fee,submission of Online Application is 15/03/2021.
Help Desk Details: For any queries contact Phone quantity (for Application associated queries) – 044 40016236 (OR) Phone quantity (For Eligibility associated queries) – 044 25330161 (Monday to Friday 10 AM to five:45 PM). (OR) Email id – [email protected]
Logon to: Click Here for extra detailed data.
Apply on-line @ Click Here