NIELIT Recruitment 2021 nielit.gov.in: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) New Delhi invitations on-line functions from eligible and certified candidates for he put up of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ in Standardisation Testing & Quality Certification Directorate (STQC). The final date for registration of on-line functions is ninth July 2021.
Name of the Post
Scientist – B
Scientific Assistant ‘A’
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Up to 30 years as on time limit.
✔️ Age Relaxation: Up to 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), Up to 10 years for PWD.
✅ Pay Scale:
✔️ Scientist-B: Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500/-
✔️ Scientific Assistant: Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
✅ Place of Posting: Anywhere in India.
✅ Educational Qualification and Experience:
(1) M.Sc. in Electronics/ Computer Science OR Master of Computer Application (MCA) (OR)
(2) Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level. (OR)
(3) M.E. / M.Tech / B.E / B. Tech/ Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (G-IETE)in any of following streams :Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Communication / Computer & Networking Security / Computer Application / Software System/ Information Technology / Information Technology Management / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Power Electronics.
✔️ Scientific Assistant:
(1) M.Sc. in Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Physics/ Computer Science/ IT (OR)
(2) M.S. in anyone or together of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Computer & Networking Security/ Software System / Information Technology / Geographical Information System (GIS) / Electrical / Design / Informatics / Computer Management/Computational Linguistics. (OR)
(3) Master of Computer Application (MCA) (OR)
(4) B.E / B. Tech in anyone or together of following: Electronics/ Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Software System/ Information Technology/ Geographical Information System GIS)/ Electrical/ Design/ Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics.
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Written Examination
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 400/- per software for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
✔️ ₹ 800/- for General and different different candidates.
✔️ The charge might be made via on-line cost mode.
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates apply on-line solely via NIELIT Official web site (apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in). The final date for registration of on-line functions is 09/07/2021 as much as 5:30 PM. For any issues associated to on-line submission of software kind/ downloading of admit card, please ship e-mail to [email protected]