This is a implausible alternative to launch your PR profession with one of many UK’s main businesses, who work with a number of the most revolutionary and fastest-growing know-how firms throughout the globe.
They’re based mostly in open, trendy workplaces and provide an ideal sociable, supportive setting. There is an actual dedication to cultivating new expertise, with lots of the senior workforce becoming a member of as graduates. They provide excellent, ongoing coaching and tailor-made development paths.
Why This Role?
As an account govt, you’ll be supporting a wide range of consumer accounts and gaining wonderful publicity to the broad spectrum of PR. This might contain creating campaigns, writing press releases, attending occasions and liaising with shoppers, in addition to:
- Clients: Chance to work with a number of the coolest tech firms on this planet
- Training: Structured, tailor-made coaching and development program
- Office: Based in a contemporary co-working area that comes full with free snacks, drinks, workshops and even health courses and massages!
- Team: Close-knit, pleasant and enjoyable workforce who’re all the time comfortable to assist and advise
- Exposure: You’ll get loads of actual palms on expertise throughout all areas of PR
What do You Need?
- A 2:2 or above (or equal) in a associated diploma topic reminiscent of humanities, social science, PR, advertising, communications, or English. Other diploma topics will probably be thought-about with related expertise
- At least 6 months in a B2B PR position, ideally in an company; this may very well be as a internship, work expertise, placement, or full time employment
- An demonstrable curiosity within the know-how trade