An on-line platform for enterprise intelligence, offering firms with prime quality knowledge, instruments, and evaluation.
Trusted by organisations together with Barclays, UCL and PwC.
You’ll be primarily based in central London, however this isn’t your common gross sales function…
As a gross sales guide, you will be the entrance line of the enterprise, which implies loads of consumer interplay. You’ll be talking to a various vary of purchasers in personal fairness, company finance companies and enterprise capital by way of e-mail and phone, and you will be inspired to go and go to purchasers all around the UK on a weekly foundation.
From day one, your job will probably be to assist develop the enterprise, collaborating with the advertising and marketing and analysis groups. You’ll get to handle the gross sales course of from begin to end, together with closing the deal, not simply passing on to senior gross sales workers.
Why we like this one:
- Great graduate beginning wage of £28K-£30K, with on the right track earnings of £40K in your first 12 months.
- Consultative gross sales function, not your typical chilly calling function.
- Incredibly properly funded firm with a product that is properly wanted.
- Client interplay and journey – usually 3-4 conferences per week.
- Emphasis on inner development, with assist for private growth.
- Open plan workplace with a collaborative setting.
- Regular firm occasions, perks and a full fridge.
- A robust tutorial observe file.
- Intelligent, with a consultative method to enterprise.
- Must have at the very least 6 months gross sales expertise. Software gross sales expertise could be preferable nevertheless anybody with gross sales expertise will probably be thought-about.
- You’ll want to have the ability to assume in your ft.
- Determination and a powerful work ethic.
- Supportive crew participant.
- Curious and have a want to be taught.