SSC GD Constable 2018 PET PST Additional Result: A few days ago the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released
the revised result of GD Constable Recruitment 19,734 and candidates were declared pass in the written examination.
They were declared qualified for PET PST (Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Measurement Test).
SSC has selected 19101 candidates for PET PST out of these candidates. The commission has released the date of their PET PST Admit Card and PET PST. Their PET PST will be from 3 February to 20 February 2020. The Commission has said in the notice that these candidates can download their admit card by visiting crpf.gov.in. Actually SSC GD constable recruitment was earlier 54,953 vacancy in 2018 but in November 2019 it was increased to 60,210. Due to the increase in vacancy,
In the month of September, SSC constable recruitment 2018 was released in written examination and marks of pass examination candidates in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST). According to SSC GD Result, 5,35,169 qualified in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST). These included 68781 female and 466388 male candidates.
There are 50699 posts in male category and 9511 in female. For males, there are 14436 posts in BSF, 7266 in CISF, 13769 in CRPF, 8931 in SSB, 2841 in ITBP, 3076 in AR, 8 in NIA, 372 posts in SSF. For women, there are 16984 posts in BSF, 8073 in CISF, 15824 in CRPF, 10956 in SSB, 3342 in ITBP, 4576 in AR, 8 in NIA, 447 posts in SSF.
- DGR 324 Punjab Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 324 Manager, Technical Asst Posts
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card Download PET PST
- Patwari Recruitment 4421 Post Patwari Vacancy 2020
- Today Latest Goverment Jobs Vacancy 2020 Online Apply
- Goverment Latest Jobs 500 post Vacancy 2020 List
- All Latest Goverment Jobs List Notification
- Rail Coach Factory-Apply Online For 400 Act Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment 2020