UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invitations on-line purposes for recruitment examination of Staff Nurse / Sister Grade 2 in Uttar Pradesh Medical and Health Services / Medical Education and Training Department / K.G.M.U. on Temporary / Non Gazetted Basis. The final date for registration of on-line purposes is sixteenth August 2021.
ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER A-4/E-1/2021
Name of the Post
Staff Nurse / Sister Grade-2 (Female)
Staff Nurse / Sister Grade-2 (Male)
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
✔️ Age leisure as per Government Rules.
✅ Pay Scale: ₹ 9300 – 34800/-
✅ Educational Qualification and Experience:
✔️ U.P. MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES DEPTT./ MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TRANING DEPARTMENT:
(1) Have handed High School Examination with Science and handed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equal thereto.
(2) Possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council or Possess diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
(3) Possess registration certificates from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry or possess registration certificates as Nurse and Midwives from Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives council.
(1) Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a acknowledged institute or equal qualification for male Nurse.
(2) Preference to these having 3 years expertise in massive hospital or Medical College or B.Sc. Nursing Should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equal Qualification for Male nurses.
✅ Selection Process: Test / Interview.
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 125/- for Unreserved (General) / OBC
✔️ ₹ 65/- for SC / ST / Ex-Army
✔️ ₹ 25/- for Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan).
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates apply on-line by way of UPPSC Online Portal (uppsc.up.nic.in). The final date for submission of on-line purposes is 12/08/2021.